Wednesday 7 January 2015

Zero visibility

Early morning # Delhi # Thick Fog # Cab ride

If you are one of those lucky people who leave for office early morning at 6 AM like me then you ought to read it.
Just like any other day, I got up at 4.30 to get ready for office, bathed after having 15 minutes long argument with brain,  almost ran while doing chores, as always time was running behind me...literally.
I get in cab almost in shivers of chill and an hour long journey starts to office and what do I see, think ...damn thick fog.
The kind of fog where in some thriller english movie captain says.. we are passing through zero visibility and then boom....goes our story to a new angle. But nothing of that sorts happens here...my bad luck.
In my cab, the suzy miss chat box sleeps the very moment she sits in cab, the gentlemen whose fancy cell phone is out if order also sleeps in pain of his missing sound box, snory guy , well I rather not comment about him.. let his snores rest in peace, our mam in action has, well I guess dozed off into deep deep slumber..
And what am I doing...enjoying my wierd imaginations about wierd things in life and listening to songs collection of radio city which is as always one good song between 4 bad ones.
You guys njoy your morning cab ride.  I so wish people are not dozing in your cab.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment